Skip to main content

To apply for Intensive English study only:

If you would like to come to USU and only study English, then you can apply for "IELI only."  If you later decide to get a degree from USU, you must make a separate application and pay additional fees. 

If you know you would like to get a degree from USU after you complete English study in IELI you should complete an undergraduate or graduate application. 

To apply:

You must apply online.  You may download the instructions here.

  • Apply online

  • You must pay the application fee before your application will be processed. 

  • If you have any questions about the status of your application, email the Office of Global Engagement.(

  • Mailing Address:

International Admissions
Office of Global Engagement
Utah State University
9545 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-9545


If you have any other questions or are having problems please e-mail us at :